Valeries Pet Service understands your dog is part of the family. It is our mission to treat your dog as one of our own. We want our home to be your dogs home away from home.
Per city municipal code 4-5-010 the following rules apply to any animal attending any animal care facility in Chicago.
Owner must provide a current veterinary certificate of health verifying the following:
- Vaccinated for distemper, rabies,parvovirus, and 6 month bordetella (kennel cough)
- Annual fecal (free from intestinal parasites).
- City of Chicago dog license
- Each dog must have a properly labeled name tag with current owner name and number attatched to their collar
Valeries Pet Service Requirements
- Must be 4 months of age
- If over 6 months must be spayed/neutered
- Flea/tick free
- Enjoy other dogs and love to play and socialize